• Consistent and accurate readings during blood pressure monitoring.
• High durometer pressure tubing ensures optimal dynamic response.
• The convenient snap-tap flush device designed for easy priming and square-wave testing.
• Multiple Standard Configurations, Adult and neonatal/pediatric.
• Components that simplify setup.
• The transducer can easily be mounted on either the patient bed or IV pole.
• Fully integrated flow-thru component design simplifies filling and debubbling.
• Versatile, dual function snap tab allows dynamic response testing.
• Superior fluid path visualization.
• 3cc or 30cc per hour flow rates with dual function flush device.
• Administration sets are pre-connected to the IBP Transducer sets are sterile and individually packaged.