Invasive Blood Pressure(IBP)
Cable & Adapters
• FMT offers a range of different IBP cables and adapters to monitor and measure invasive blood pressure accurately on most of the patient monitors in the market. Besides single channel cables, FMT also provides multi-channel bifurcated (two-channel) and trifurcated (three-channel) cables which channels combined into a single trunk cable to simplify set up and help to reduce clutter.
• FMT IBP cables suit most pressure transducers including Argon (BD), Utah, Abbott - Medex, Baxter-Edwards and Codan-PVB and are able to source most other connectors if required.
• Specially designed, fully shielded cable minimizes electrical noise and interface to provide maximum signal quality.
• Polyurethane jacket of the cable and flexible bend reliefs at the monitor connector and IBP transducer side increase durability and extend product life.
• FMT IBP cables are made of all medical grade polyurethane, Santroprene and Polypropylene. No Latex and PVC used in the FMT IBP cables to maximize patient safety and comfort by minimizing the risk of biocompatibility problems.
• All FMT products meet the requirements of the MDD 93/42/EEC&MDD 2007/47/EC and CE marked.